The Exchange Automates Vendor Risk Analysis & Control Identification
The Third-Party Risk Exchange is a global community where you can access risk analytics and control gap reports on thousands of vendors without ever getting bogged down in the back-and-forth of an assessment. The Exchange provides vendor results faster than a traditional vendor assessment and automatically calculates your vendors’ risk posture against the major standards, frameworks, and laws, including NIST, ISO, SIG, GDPR, NY DFS, and many more. The Exchange is reinventing the vendor risk assessment, focusing less on questions and answers, and more on what matters most: the risk and compliance implications of working with a vendor.
- Tier your vendors with quick-view auto inherent risk scores
- Prioritize risk evaluation efforts on your riskiest vendors
- Save time by conducting the right depth of due diligence
- Access Vendor Trust Profiles with in-depth compliance details
- Know vendors’ security posture with built-in cyber risk scores
- Use Exchange vendor research to build your vendor inventory
- Measure your vendors’ risk across 18 critical risk domains
- See control gaps for your preferred framework (NIST, ISO, etc.)
- Review risk analytics with without tedious assessment reviews
- Use dashboards & drill-down reports to track risk exposure
- Automate recordkeeping to maintain evidence of compliance
- Generate executive-ready PDFs to provide board-level clarity
Want to learn more about the Vendorpedia Third-Party Risk Exchange?Request a Demo
Support for 50+ Global Standards, Frameworks, and Laws
The Exchange uses the Shared Assessments SIG to generate risk analytics and control gaps across 50+ standards, frameworks, and laws, such as ISO 27001 and 27002, NIST 800-53r5, GDPR, EBA, PCI DSS, CSA, FFIEC, HIPAA, and many more.
Prioritize your vendor inventory with out-of-the-box inherent risk insights, calculated with proprietary methodology, to understand the risk your vendors pose.
See Trust Profiles on all Exchange vendors, which include detailed security, privacy, and compliance information, as well as built-in cyber risk scores.
Access automatically calculated risk analytics and control gap reports on all your vendors, as well as mitigation recommendations provided by in-house researchers.
Maintain records for compliance to demonstrate thorough due diligence and evidence of assessments in the event of an audit.
Get updates when a vendor’s security, privacy, and compliance posture changes, without ever having to conduct a reassessment.