Tracking vendors in spreadsheets is common, but the data is hard to maintain and analyze. Version control issues arise when users work on copies shared via email. In addition, manual processes can harm businesses when there are delays rolling out new technology.
In this mini-whitepaper, you’ll learn about key third-party risk management (TPRM) challenges and best practices throughout the TPRM lifecycle, including:
- – Identifying vendors through self-service portals and other means
- – Exchanging research on vendors’ security programs
- – Assessing risks and reviewing controls
- – Mitigating risks with treatment plans
- – Reporting and visualizing data
- – Monitoring risks and performance over time