While governing bodies like the OCC, Fed, FDIC, and CFPB, offer guidance on managing third-party relationships, there is still a need to put this guidance into practice. With increasing scrutiny on third-party relationships, financial institutions are turning to third-party risk management platforms, like OneTrust Vendorpedia, to help automate critical tasks throughout the third-party risk management lifecycle, from due diligence and third-party selection to ongoing monitoring, oversight, and accountability.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how OneTrust Vendorpedia helps financial institutions like yours:
– Perform third-party service provider analysis
– Implement risk-mitigation controls
– Assess business continuity plans
– Automate risk-based decision-making
– Streamline recordkeeping for compliance
– Hold third parties accountable to their contracts