Answer Questionnaires Faster: From Security Assessments to RFPs
How much time do you spend responding to security assessments and RFPs? For most organizations, the answer is far more than they’d like.
While security questionnaires aren’t the same as RFPs, the response process is very similar. As a result, there are best practices that can be applied when responding to any type of questionnaire. Most organizations have ad hoc processes and rely on spreadsheets and email to get questionnaires answered. The result is longer sales cycles, more customer and prospect uncertainty, and sometimes, reduced trust.
The reality is that responding to any type of questionnaire is a time-consuming endeavor. But does it have to be? What can you do to answer security assessments, RFPs, and other types of questionnaires faster? Further, how can you manage your responses to be more organized and reduce repetitive tasks with automation?
In this webinar, we’ll answer those questions as we outline how to:
- Intake and organize requests for questionnaire completion
- Build and automate questionnaire response workflows
- Develop unique answer libraries for different types of questionnaires
- Implement version control to keep answers up to date
- Reduce the need to answer custom questionnaires with proactive outreach