All New 2021 Vendor Risk Chapter Meetings: OneTrust VendorRiskConnect Online
OneTrust Vendorpedia is excited to announce open registration for additional VendorRiskConnect community chapter meetings! The meetings will be jointly hosted by OneTrust Vendorpedia and BitSight, while featuring all-new content for third-party risk, security, and privacy professionals worldwide to network with others in their countries during our live, practitioner-led workshops.
Find for your chapter today: VendorRiskConnect 2021
What will you learn at VendorRiskConnect?
The one-hour vendor risk chapter meetings will enable attendees to discuss best practices and share expertise for ongoing vendor risk management. The chapter meetings will dive into key industry issues and trends, offering practical education and training for topics like: business resiliency; risk identification; risk reduction; operational efficiency; and ongoing monitoring. All VendorRiskConnect chapter meetings will conclude with an expert Q&A where attendees can engage and ask questions about the most pressing issues facing third-party risk, procurement, sourcing, security, and privacy professionals today
What are the details of VendorRiskConnect?
The chapter meetings are open to any and all third-party risk, procurement, sourcing, security, and privacy professionals. To offer tailored content relevant to attendee’s locations, workshops will be in hosted in the following regions:
- RSVP | VendorRiskConnect US | March 9
- RSVP | VendorRiskConnect EU | March 10
- RSVP | VendorRiskConnect Canada | April 9
- RSVP | VendorRiskConnect UK | April 21
If your location isn’t listed, we recommend signing up for the region closest to you or requesting a chapter by emailing [email protected]
What are the benefits of attending?
In addition to learning the latest best practices, attendees can expect to receive access to free software tools, as well as:
- Discuss common techniques and considerations for third-party risk management implementation
- Build a network of third-party risk management practitioners in your local community
- Hear lessons learned on how peers have operationalized effective third-party risk management programs
- Earn CPE credit for participating in a workshop
Want to advance your career and meet third-party risk, procurement, sourcing, security, and privacy peers in your region? Register for a VendorRiskConnect chapter meeting today!
Further vendor risk reading:
- Vendorpedia Blog: What is Vendor Risk Management?
- Vendorpedia Blog: Your Vendor Assessment Questions, Answered
Next steps on vendor risk:
- Download the infographic: The Importance of Vendor Risk Assessments
- Read the report: OneTrust Named a 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools