Since our $200 million Series A just seven short months ago, OneTrust is excited to make another huge announcement to our Vendorpedia Third-Party Risk Management Software customers. Today, we have brought our total funding to $410 million with a $210 million Series B at a $2.7 billion valuation!
We’ve passed the 5,000 customers mark in under four years, including close to 50% of the Fortune 500. Our team has scaled to 1,500 employees. We now have 10 global offices, and with much of our Series A still available, OneTrust and our Vendorpedia Third-Party Risk Software offering is even more well-funded to enhance our TPRM product and other technologies, including our Vendor Assessments & Due Diligence platform, Global Risk Exchange, and Vendor Chasing Services. With this Series B, we plan to scale our support staff and team to deliver for our customers, partners, and community.
In speaking with our customers, it’s apparent that their challenges and opportunities extend beyond privacy and into third-party risk, security, data ethics and trust, each which opens the door for a significant competitive advantage for businesses of all types. This insight and demand from our customers have given us the confidence to expand our product line. In doing so, we’ve delivered with our five key offerings:
- OneTrust Vendorpedia™: Third-party risk management and cyber risk exchange and a “Leader” in the 2019 Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
- OneTrust Privacy: The #1 most widely used platform in the world for privacy and Leader in the The Forrester New Wave™: GDPR and Privacy Management Software, Q4 2018
- OneTrust PreferenceChoice™: The global market share leader in preference and consent management and the #1 most widely used Consent Management Platform (CMP) according to AdZerk
- OneTrust GRC: Integrate infosec and risk management into business operations
- OneTrust Ethics: Bribery, conflict, slavery, data ethics, and whistleblowing tools
Though this news is a major moment in the market, our commitment to bring world-class technology to our customers, partners and the community has never wavered. Additionally, this investment re-emphasizes our dedication to long-term sustainability. OneTrust will continue to invest heavily in our Vendorpedia offering and technology, as well as our support teams and partner ecosystem. We remain hyper-focused on bringing our customers added value to their invest in OneTrust. This is underlined by our dedication to innovate with new capabilities in the platform, through both organic growth and inorganic acquisitions.
Lastly, thank you to the OneTrust Vendorpedia team, our customers, partners and community for your continued support. Together, we are working to build the future of third-party risk, privacy, and trust.
If you’d like to learn more about OneTrust Vendorpedia, request a demo today or download the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools*