The OneTrust team is proud to announce that OneTrust was named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools for Vendorpedia.
This Customers’ Choice distinction is based on the ratings of vendors by verified end-user professionals across a variety of industries and from locations around the world. The distinction takes into account both the number of end-user reviews a vendor receives, along with the overall ratings score a vendor receives from those end users.
For this distinction, a vendor must have a minimum of 50+ published reviews with an average overall rating of 4.5 stars or higher. OneTrust received 69 reviews and an overall 4.7 out of 5 rating for Vendorpedia as of 23 March 2020.
We think the inclusion of OneTrust as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice based on customer reviews and Gartner’s IT Vendor Risk Management Tools reports based on expert opinion for its Vendorpedia offering is a validation for us. Vendorpedia was recently also named a “Leader” in the November 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools and recognized in the December 2019 Gartner Critical Capabilities for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools.
Check out what our customers had to say:
- “OneTrust is so easy to learn and to use. As administrators of the program we can configure everything in the application to work exactly as we’d like it to, and it streamlines our security screening process very smoothly.” – Security Analyst, Miscellaneous, 10B–30B USD, LINK
- “Easy to manage and works well with integrations…Their capabilities around linking vendor data from Vendorpedia into our instance of OneTrust helps us keep track of updates from our vendors directly from the source. ” – Security and Compliance Manager, Services, 50M-250M USD, LINK
- “The product team for OneTrust has done an amazing job of incorporating practical, existing functionality with an intuitive software module…They do a fantastic job of listening to customer pain points and suggestions and taking them directly to their development team.” – Chief Information Security Officer, Manufacturing, 10B-30B, LINK
- “The value OneTrust places on their customer’s experience sets them apart from competitors.” -Data Management and Privacy Specialist, Healthcare, <50M USD, LINK
- “Easy implementation with a near-immediate payoff…The product is powerful, versatile, and easy to use. The fact that OneTrust’s support staff are both amicable and knowledgeable is just icing on the cake.” -Data Protection Officer, Services, 50M-250M USD, LINK
Being named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice is a great honor for the OneTrust team. We believe this recognition highlights our commitment to incorporating customer feedback into our industry leading third-party risk platform.
To our customers, thank you! Your support and guidance continue to shape our product offerings and customer journey. As we continue to innovate solutions to support third-party risk needs, we look forward to building on the customer experience that earned us this distinction!
If you have a OneTrust Vendorpedia story to share, we encourage you to join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and weigh in.
- Download the 2020 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
- Download the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
- Download the 2019 Gartner Critical Capabilities for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.