OneTrust Named a 2021 Gartner Customers’ Choice for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
OneTrust Received Highest Overall Ratings Among Eligible Vendors in 2021 Report
OneTrust has been named a 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools. Gartner recognized OneTrust for having the highest overall rating among vendors eligible for Customers’ Choice, based on validated IT customer experiences. Additionally, OneTrust is the only vendor to be recognized for two years in a row in the Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: IT Vendor Risk Management Tools report.
Download the report: Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer’: IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
Gartner Peer Insights is a free peer review and ratings platform designed for enterprise software and services decision makers. The Customers’ Choice distinction takes into account both the number of end-user reviews a vendor receives, along with the overall ratings score a vendor receives from those end users. As a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice, OneTrust earned feedback and ratings from end-user professionals who have experience purchasing, implementing, and/or using OneTrust solutions. OneTrust received the highest overall rating – 4.6 out of 5.0 – among vendors eligible for Customers’ Choice, and one of the highest ratings for “services and support” as of November 30, 2020, based on 62 reviews over a 12-month period. Examples of comments shared by OneTrust users include:
- “One Of The Best Third Party Risk Solutions…Great tool for vendor risk assessments, good business development team, understood requirements. This reduces the burden of vendor risk assessments and guides the team to drive risk and compliance.” – Manager, Outsourcing and Vendor Management, Finance, 250-500M
- “Easy Implementation And Great Support From OneTrust…We have been using the Vendor Management tool from OneTrust for just over a year. OneTrust has been incredibly reactive when we have asked for new features and their support team are fantastic. Configuring and using the assessments is easy to do and assigning risks to these makes it clear to identify the vendors who have the most impact on your business. Key management tools such as knowing when a contract is due to expire are extremely helpful.” – Director of Information Security, Finance, 50-250M USD
Over the course of the past year, OneTrust Vendorpedia has earned a variety of analyst recognition including but not limited to being named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools and recognized in the Critical Capabilities for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools. OneTrust strives to create technology that not only solves our customer’s challenges but solutions that they also enjoy using. That’s why we’re honored to be recognized as a 2021 Customers’ Choice for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools.
Download the report: Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer’: IT Vendor Risk Management Tools To all of our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! We look forward to continuing to build out technology that distinctly meet today’s complex IT vendor risk management obligations. To learn more, visit Vendorpedia.com. If you have a OneTrust Vendorpedia story to share, we encourage you to and weigh in at Gartner.com!
Further OneTrust Vendorpedia Reading:
- OneTrust News: OneTrust Announces Series C Funding at a $5.1 Billion Valuation
- Vendorpedia Blog: Best Practices for Building Your Security Questionnaire Answer & Document Library
- Vendorpedia Blog: What to Expect in Your Next Security Questionnaire
- Read the case study: How a Fortune 500 Automotive Aftermarket Retailer Solves Third-Party Risk Challenges with OneTrust Vendorpedia + BitSight Security Ratings
Next steps on OneTrust Vendorpedia:
- Watch the webinar: 10 Steps to Improving Your Security Questionnaire Responses
- Watch a 5-minute demo: Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation Demo Video
- Download the report: January 2021 Gartner Peer Insights’ ‘Voice of the Customer’: IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
Disclaimers Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Businesses + Vendors: How to Make The Third-Party Risk Marriage Work
To reduce vendor-related risks, businesses must conduct security assessments on their vendors. On the other side, vendors must respond to these time-consuming questionnaires. And with recent disruptive events, such as the pandemic and major security breaches like SolarWinds, the volume of security questionnaires a vendor receives has increased drastically.
So, how can businesses and vendors work together in a way that benefits both sides, giving businesses more trust in their vendors, and giving vendors the ability to provide confidence in their security programs?
In this webinar, we brought together both sides of the vendor risk management equation – a business and a vendor – to share their perspective of what it’s like to send and respond to security questionnaires. In having this discussion, we hope to provide insight and tips that can help streamline the vendor risk assessment process for everyone involved.
Our panelists will discuss:
- Their experiences with sending and responding to questionnaires
- The pain points on each side of the assessment process
- What businesses and vendors can do to make the process easier for each other
- Solutions to work better together to build mutual trust and reduce workload