All New 2020 Workshops: OneTrust VendorRiskConnect Online Events
The second half of 2020 is here, so we’re excited to announce open registration for additional VendorRiskConnect online workshops! These live, interactive online workshops feature updated content for third-party risk, procurement, sourcing, security, and privacy professionals worldwide to virtually network with others in their region during the practitioner-led events.
Register today for a free VendorRiskConnect workshop in a city near you and earn CPE credits
What will you learn at VendorRiskConnect?
VendorRiskConnect will dive into the most pressing issues facing third-party risk, procurement, sourcing, security, and privacy professionals today including:
- TPRM 2.0: Leveraging Inherent Risks and Risk Exchanges
- Is the Cyber Risk Exchange Right for You?
- Business Resilience Best Practices for Third-Party Risk
All VendorRiskConnect workshops will conclude with an expert Q&A where attendees can engage and ask questions about the most pressing third-party risk management issues they are facing.
What are the details of VendorRiskConnect?
The interactive format will enable attendees discuss learn the latest best practices for operationalizing effective third-party risk management programs. The workshops are hosted by OneTrust and are open to any and all third-party risk, procurement, sourcing, security, and privacy professionals. To offer tailored content relevant to attendee’s locations, workshops will be in hosted in the following regions:
- RSVP| Nordics | September 24
- RSVP| United Kingdom | September 29
- RSVP| SEUR | October 8
- RSVP| DACH | November 5
- RSVP| France | December 2
- RSVP | Canada | September 23
- RSVP | West Coast | October 1
- RSVP | Southwest | October 14
- RSVP | East Coast | November 17
- RSVP | Midwest | December 4
If your region isn’t listed, we recommend signing up for the area closest to you, or request a workshop by emailing [email protected].
What are the benefits to attendees?
In addition to learning the latest best practices, attendees can expect to receive access to free software tools, as well as:
- Discuss common techniques and considerations for third-party risk management implementation
- Build a network of third-party risk management practitioners in your local community
- Hear lessons learned on how peers have operationalized effective third-party risk management programs
- Earn CPE credit for participating in a workshop
Want to advance your career and meet third-party risk, procurement, sourcing, security, and privacy peers in your region? Register for a VendorRiskConnect online workshop today!