OneTrust Launches Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation to Help Organizations Answer Security and Privacy Questionnaires
Answering security and privacy questionnaires take time, but when done correctly, it can immensely improve your organization’s bottom line. As a result, we are officially launching Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation to support organizations in automatically answering incoming questionnaires.
Get the Free Tool: OneTrust Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation
How It Works
The Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation solution offers a simple dashboard to collaborate on incoming questionnaires, store all your questionnaire answers and security documentation, as well as automatically answer any assessment. To begin, organizations create a library of questionnaire answers. The technology uses Natural Language Processing (NLP), OneTrust Athena™ AI, and Machine Learning (ML) to match these answers to the most relevant questions within a questionnaire. Proposed answers are given a confidence score based on likelihood that the answer is correctly mapped to the right question. The more you use the tool, the smarter it gets.
Core Product Features
Key capabilities of Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation include the ability to:
- Automatically answer any incoming security, privacy, and due diligence questionnaires
- Manage all incoming requests for information in a single dashboard
- Build an answer library and evidence/documentation repository
- Securely share completed questionnaires, evidence, and documentation
- Collaborate internally and with requesting organizations to streamline due diligence
- Create a Vendor Trust ProfileTM to share security details with customers proactively
Responding to incoming security, privacy, and due diligence questionnaires is time-consuming and repetitive. Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation solves these challenges with an automated process that improves response time and reduces repetitive work.
Further OneTrust Vendorpedia Reading:
- OneTrust News: OneTrust Announces Series C Funding at a $5.1 Billion Valuation
- Vendorpedia Blog: Best Practices for Building Your Security Questionnaire Answer & Document Library
- Vendorpedia Blog: What to Expect in Your Next Security Questionnaire
Next steps on OneTrust Vendorpedia:
- Watch the webinar: 10 Steps to Improving Your Security Questionnaire Responses
- Get the free tool: OneTrust Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation
- Watch the demo video: Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation Demo Video